I’d quite like to either open a pet shop or go into the animal behaviour business. It’d be cool to do marine mammal training at a zoo like this or be a reptile keeper like this. An idea i’ve had for a business/side business is where people can hire me to do reptile/animal displays for schools, birthday parties or events - like hiring a clown but with animals involved. I’m not 100% sure yet.
Maybe i’ll just work in ASDA.
I won’t lie Joe Haddleys mum gave me this for my 5th birthday - She’s called Snowy, had a slight dog-related face accident when i was 8 and still sits on my bed most of the time.
I don’t have any yet, but i’d like this quote tattooed on Someday:
Well, not including the time i spend eating jaffa cakes and watching TV here is a general idea:
- Drinking endless cups of tea in novelty mugs.
- Having endless amounts of naps.
- Watching Boyce-the-Goldfish swim and waiting for him to die so i can get a prettier one.
- Listening to music emo-style.
- Reading books - the classics naturally.
- Locating and preparing healthy meals.
- And finally the rest of my time is spent playing with Sebastian Vincent, my baby corn snake.
Well… I figured i’d choose the 3 that describe me/my family most.
First there is me on the left looking like some kind of elf-child with my older sister Lucy.
Then there is a mass load of photos of me a ‘oh my goodness they’re such goons’ / ‘retard’ expression. On this particular one im second on the left with the tricycle.
Then there are the last few family photo’s before the boy was born and promptly caused such chaos cameras were forgotten about. I’m sat on the right of the Kitty who is wearing the bonnet.
I know it only says 3, but for good measure here is a photo of how my family used to get around. If you look closely there are two babies in that trailer.
Finishing university! Then i will be able to focus on doing what i actually want to do :D
Yes i do wear glasses. They are for seeing with. :)
Personally i don’t particularly like either but i have no problem with other people liking them. Their life = their choices. I personally have never done drugs and i don’t drink on a regular basis (ie i drink on less than one occasion every 6 months).
I don’t mind occasionally sitting and having a drink and a chat with friends but i refuse point blank to go out to do it in clubs and such. I think once you get to the point where the entire aim of the night is to go out and get drunk/high, whether it be in order to have fun or to escape, it becomes the point where you’re in trouble. If you can’t have fun or cope with your problems without alcohol or drugs, you need to reassess your life and find a better way to cope. I don’t have a problem with other people doing that, if its what you wanna do go ahead - Its your life and if thats what works for you its fine. Its not my place to tell others what they can and can’t do with their own body.
Personally i just prefer to have fun the free way that only benefits my health, as opposed to an expensive way that’ll slowly destroy my body in return.
Well i tend to like most people but at the moment i particularly like these two because they’re both pretty damn awesome:
- That i’ve survived this long. I am so accident prone its unreal: “Jovita Rush-Morgan, because fuck you Darwin!” - Matt.
- I am not a stoner. Despite my general demeanor and my permanently laid back personality i have never actually smoked weed. Realistically this will only make sense if you know me.
- Despite coming from Bolton i do not own a Burberry cap, tracksuit, a staffie or a large collection of Peter Kay memorabilia.
- Sometimes, i repeat sometimes, i like to wear a dress/girl clothes.
- I have a massive evil/mean side, i’m not just the quiet girl most people assume i am.
Realistically what you see is what you get.