Just after Christmas i’ll be doing a research behavioural study on 10 hatchling corn snakes. That means i have to rehome
10 9 hatchling corn snakes once im done! They’ll be available in the Preston, Lancashire, England area for collection only. If you want to offer a home to a corn snake, provisional prices are as follows:
- Snake and small hatchling transport tub only : £25
- Snake and plastic style home with full set up including everything possibly needed bar food: £80
- Snake and full vivarium style set up with everything needed = £100.
Full set ups will include:
- Plastic home or Juvenile Vivarium home
- Heat mat
- 2 caves for thermoregulation
- Water bowl
- Aspen bedding
- Vitamin/mineral supplement
- Feeding tongues
- Feeding records
- Information on how clever/stupid it was during the study.
You will have to display appropriate knowledge of the corn snake species needs and welfare requirements. If you are just purchasing the corn snake alone i need photographic evidence of the home it is going too so that i can ensure it will be looked after. So, if you want to rehome a snake just message me and i’ll give you more info!