Time to find a new doctors surgery in Morecambe. I can choose between the tiny doctors thats far from my house but almost never open or the close by huge medical centre type thing thats open till 6 or 8pm most days but seems to have some bad reviews. Think i’ll go with the one close by and if its awful move to the other one.
Ask me anything
Im Jovita. Aka; Jovsy Wovsy, Peg-Leg, Jovvy, Jovski, Jovally Bobbally, Jovamabob & Jov. I prefer the latter. I'm an English mutant from Bolton, residing in Preston and live in a goddamn weird family.
I own several reptiles and have another blog called Herpetology World and a blog called Tortoise Adventures
I keep seeing so many people saying their pet has been injured, but they haven’t taken it to the vet, several days after the incident. Someones tortoise has been bitten by a dog, the bone exposed and they won’t take it to a vet till monday, favouring a ‘herp expert’ over a qualified vet! I hear these excuses all the time:
- 'But i don't know where there is a specialist reptile vet in my area!' - This should be one of the most important things to find when you first consider buying your pet. If there genuinely is none, you need to plan how to get to one outside of your area or reconsider the pet. My herp vet is in chorley, 35 miles away from me!
- 'Its a weekend, i'd have to pay out of hours fees' - If the injury is serious enough that if it were you, you’d go to hospital and not wait for the doctors surgery, its the same for your pet.
- 'I cant afford the treatment for my pet' - This bugs me most. If you cannot afford surprise vet fees, reconsider having the pet. I have a very low income, so i have money put to one side to cover two vet consultations, a worm count and an extra £50 for any medicines put aside for my tortoises. If something serious happened that i just could not arrange a payment plan for, they would be signed over to a rescue in a heart beat. Their welfare is my priority.
- 'I dont have time to go to the vets!' - This speaks for itself, if you cant spare an hour for something this important, you don’t have time for a pet.
Obviously, there are exceptions to this, and i’m not having a go at anyone, but i just hate to see blatantly sick animals being left to suffer without appropriate care.
This appeared on my news feed yesterday,
Thought nothing of it until today we saw this:
This is the weirdest status i’ve heard in a while! :)
Call PlusNet to move the internet. Call N-Power to cancel the account(Call back 28th with a meter reading)
- Pay council tax :(
Arrange a moving van
- Start packing stuff for the move.
hey if you teach your parrot to say ‘parrot’ it’s probably as close as you’ll get to owning a pokemonMy brother tells a story about his roommate’s parrot, that everyone who came to the house would say “you’re a bird!” to it so the bird would repeat the phrase back, no big. Until one day my brother was alone in the house with it and heard it say, very quietly, “I’m a bird.” My brother almost dropped a plate.
Hey guys, if you have a spare moment could you like this photo on swell facebook reptiles page for me? Its for a competition i’d love to win! :)